Send a pallet to Romania from only £300.49
- Premium delivery services available
- Consignment tracking from collection to delivery
- Protect your pallet up to £25,000 with extra cover
Pallet Delivery to Romania
Pallet delivery to Romania is now easier than ever thanks to National Pallets. As part of the UK's largest pallet network, you can rely on a safe, secure and reliable service to and from Romania every time, with the minimum amount of fuss.
Romania is a country in the South-East of Europe on the western shores of the Black Sea. It boasts great natural beauty with scenic mountain landscapes and unspoilt countryside, as well as historic cities and busy capital. It joined the EU in 2007, making it one of the most recent countries to join, with a population of around 20 million and an ever-growing tourist economy, Romania is becoming a hot spot for trade.
Shipping your pallet to Romania is easy, but there are a few things you need to consider before your delivery can be made:
- Is this business to business? - When sending internationally, we can only export pallets business to business.
- Do I have all the necessary information for the commercial invoice? - This includes Shippers VAT/EORI, Receivers VAT/EORI, Reason for Export, Signature from exporter and their position in the company. Providing these details when booking with us will prevent any delays when going through customs.
- Does your recipient know you're using Direct Duties Unpaid (DDU)? - DDU means when placing your order, all duties and taxes are applied by customs in the destination country. We do not pay the duties and taxes for any pallets leaving the United Kingdom, this will be the responsibility of your recipient to communicate with the local customs and ensure all additional fees are paid.
- Is the contact information for your recipient correct? - It’s important that the contact information of your recipient is correct when booking with us. Local customs will use this information for duties and tax payments.
- Would someone be there at both collection and delivery point to assist the driver? - Drivers will not pick up or drop off a pallet unless instructed to. A signed consignment note is required to say the pallet has been picked up and delivered.
You can track your pallet delivery and find your item's current whereabouts with the quick and simple tracking tool.
Why not get a free quote and see for yourself just how easy it is to send a pallet to Romania?
|250kg Standard Quarter Pallet||£300.49 exc VAT|
|500kg Standard Half Pallet||£331.99 exc VAT|
|1000kg Standard Full Pallet||£386.39 exc VAT|
What else do you need to know...
Do I need to deal with customs when shipping a pallet from the UK to Romania?
Yes. When you ship a pallet to Romania, your shipment will be subject to customs regulations and fees. National Pallets will send you all the documentation you need once you complete your booking with us. Find out more on Romania's Customs website.
How much does it cost to send a pallet to Romania from the UK?
When should I book to ensure the most efficient delivery?
Orders must be placed before 11am if importing or exporting to Romania to qualify for quoted time scales. Shipping a pallet to Romania usually takes 6 days.