Send a pallet to Italy from only £231.32
- Premium delivery services available
- Consignment tracking from collection to delivery
- Protect your pallet up to £25,000 with extra cover
Pallet Delivery to Italy
Pallet delivery to Italy has never been as easy as it is through National Pallets!
Italy has a market economy characterized by high per capital GDP and low unemployment rates. It was the ninth-largest economy in the world and the fourth-largest in Europe in terms of nominal GDP, and the tenth-largest economy in the world and fourth-largest in Europe in terms of PPP. Italy is the world's 6th largest importer/exporter, trading mainly with Germany, France, the USA, the UK and China. This combined with its high tourism industry mean Italy is a hot spot for imports and exports.
We provide a fast and efficient service to all the major towns and cities in Italy. But there are a few things you need to consider before your delivery can be made:
- Is this business to business? - When sending internationally, we can only export pallets business to business.
- Do I have all the necessary information for the commercial invoice? - This includes Shippers VAT/EORI, Receivers VAT/EORI, Reason for Export, Signature from exporter and their position in the company. Providing these details when booking with us will prevent any delays when going through customs.
- Does your recipient know you're using Direct Duties Unpaid (DDU)? - DDU means when placing your order, all duties and taxes are applied by customs in the destination country. We do not pay the duties and taxes for any pallets leaving the United Kingdom, this will be the responsibility of your recipient to communicate with the local customs and ensure all additional fees are paid.
- Is the contact information for your recipient correct? - It’s important that the contact information of your recipient is correct when booking with us. Local customs will use this information for duties and tax payments.
- Would someone be there at both collection and delivery point to assist the driver? - Drivers will not pick up or drop off a pallet unless instructed to. A signed consignment note is required to say the pallet has been picked up and delivered.
You can track your pallet delivery and find your item's current whereabouts with the quick and simple tracking tool.
Why not get a free quote and see for yourself just how easy it is to send a pallet to Italy?
|250kg Standard Quarter Pallet||£231.32 exc VAT|
|500kg Standard Half Pallet||£249.18 exc VAT|
|1000kg Standard Full Pallet||£287.67 exc VAT|
What else do you need to know...
Do I need to deal with customs when shipping a pallet to Italy from the UK?
Yes. When you ship a pallet to Italy, your shipment will be subject to customs regulations and fees. National Pallets will send you all the documentation you need once you complete your booking with us. Find out more on Italy's Customs website.
How much does it cost to send a pallet to Italy from the UK?
How long does it take to ship a pallet to Italy?
Standard pallet shipping time to Italy is 6 days. Bookings must be placed before 11am if importing or exporting to Italy to qualify for quoted time scales.