Send a pallet to Belgium from only £199.99
- Two-day premium service available
- Consignment tracking from collection to delivery
- Protect your pallet up to £25,000 with extra cover
Pallet Delivery to Belgium
Pallet delivery to Belgium has never been as easy and straight forward as it is with National Pallets. Whether you’re shipping a small pallet of tiles or a larger consignment, we can help! And if you require expedited pallet delivery, Belgium can be reached in 2 days using one of our premium service options.
But before you book with us, there are a few things you need to consider before your delivery can be made:
- Is this business to business? - When sending internationally, we can only export pallets business to business.
- Do I have all the necessary information for the commercial invoice? - This includes Shippers VAT/EORI, Receivers VAT/EORI, Reason for Export, Signature from exporter and their position in the company. Providing these details when booking with us will prevent any delays when going through customs.
- Does your recipient know you're using Direct Duties Unpaid (DDU)? - DDU means when placing your order, all duties and taxes are applied by customs in the destination country. We do not pay the duties and taxes for any pallets leaving the United Kingdom, this will be the responsibility of your recipient to communicate with the local customs and ensure all additional fees are paid.
- Is the contact information for your recipient correct? - It’s important that the contact information of your recipient is correct when booking with us. Local customs will use this information for duties and tax payments.
- Would someone be there at both collection and delivery point to assist the driver? - Drivers will not pick up or drop off a pallet unless instructed to. A signed consignment note is required to say the pallet has been picked up and delivered.
You can track your pallet delivery and find your item's current whereabouts with the quick and simple tracking tool.
Why not get a free quote and see for yourself just how easy it is to send a pallet to Austria?
|250kg Standard Quarter Pallet||£205.13 exc VAT|
|500kg Standard Half Pallet||£209.07 exc VAT|
|1000kg Standard Full Pallet||£220.71 exc VAT|
|150kg Standard Mini Quarter Pallet||£199.99 exc VAT|
What else do you need to know...
Do I need to deal with customs to ship a pallet to Belgium?
When you ship a pallet to Belgium, your shipment will be subject to customs regulations and fees. We will send you all the documentation you need once you book with us. Find out more on Belgium's Customs website.
How much does it cost to send a pallet from the UK to Belgium?
When should I book to ensure most efficient delivery?
Orders must be placed before 11am if importing or exporting to Belgium to qualify for quoted time scales. Standard delivery time to Belgium is 3 days.