Send a pallet to the Netherlands from only £205.13
- Premium delivery services available
- Consignment tracking from collection to delivery
- Protect your pallet up to £25,000 with extra cover
Pallet Delivery to the Netherlands
Pallet delivery to the Netherlands has never been as straight-forward as it is with National Pallets.
The Netherlands is the 9th largest economy in the world, with its top trade partners being Germany, Belgium, the UK, France and the United States. Rotterdam has the largest port in Europe, with the rivers Meuse and Rhine providing excellent access to the hinterland upstream reaching to Basel, Switzerland, and into France. This combined with its large tourism economy make the Netherlands a top destination to import and export.
With the help of National Pallets, sending a pallet of goods to the Netherlands is now extremely easy. We are part of the UK's largest pallet network, so you can rely on our safe and secure service every time. But there are a few things you need to consider before your delivery can be made:
- Is this business to business? - When sending internationally, we can only export pallets business to business.
- Do I have all the necessary information for the commercial invoice? - This includes Shippers VAT/EORI, Receivers VAT/EORI, Reason for Export, Signature from exporter and their position in the company. Providing these details when booking with us will prevent any delays when going through customs.
- Does your recipient know you're using Direct Duties Unpaid (DDU)? - DDU means when placing your order, all duties and taxes are applied by customs in the destination country. We do not pay the duties and taxes for any pallets leaving the United Kingdom, this will be the responsibility of your recipient to communicate with the local customs and ensure all additional fees are paid.
- Is the contact information for your recipient correct? - It’s important that the contact information of your recipient is correct when booking with us. Local customs will use this information for duties and tax payments.
- Would someone be there at both collection and delivery point to assist the driver? - Drivers will not pick up or drop off a pallet unless instructed to. A signed consignment note is required to say the pallet has been picked up and delivered.
You can track your pallet delivery and find your item's current whereabouts with the quick and simple tracking tool.
Why not get a free quote and see for yourself just how easy it is to send a pallet to the Netherlands?
|250kg Standard Quarter Pallet||£205.13 exc VAT|
|500kg Standard Half Pallet||£209.07 exc VAT|
|1000kg Standard Full Pallet||£220.71 exc VAT|
|150kg Standard Mini Quarter Pallet||£205.99 exc VAT|
What else do you need to know...
Do I need to deal with customs when shipping a pallet to the Netherlands from the UK?
Yes. When you ship a pallet to the Netherlands, your shipment will be subject to customs regulations and fees. National Pallets will send you all the documentation you need once you complete your booking with us. Find out more on the Netherlands Customs website.
How much does it cost to send a pallet to the Netherlands from the UK?
How long does it take to ship a pallet to the Netherlands?
Standard delivery time to the Netherlands is 6 days, however, express services are also available when you book with National Pallets. Orders must be placed before 11am if importing or exporting to the Netherlands to qualify for quoted shipping times.