Send a pallet to Portugal from only £265.93
- Premium delivery services available
- Consignment tracking from collection to delivery
- Protect your pallet up to £25,000 with extra cover
Pallet Delivery to Portugal
Pallet delivery to Portugal has never been as simple as it is with National Pallets. Whether it’s simply a few boxes or a large piece of machinery, we can provide you with a safe and secure pallet delivery service to and from Portugal. And if you require expedited pallet delivery, Portugal can be reached in 2 days using one of our premium service options.
Today, the country has a 68,732 km (42,708 mi) road network, of which almost 3,000 km (1,864 mi) are part of system of 44 motorways. Opened in 1944, the first motorway (which linked Lisbon to the National Stadium) was an innovative project that made Portugal among one of the first countries in the world to establish a motorway. Due to this vast infrastructure, Portugal was a leading member in shaping the roadway systems that we see today, helping transport our international pallet deliveries.
Shipping your pallet to Portugal is easy, but there are a few things you need to consider before your delivery can be made:
- Is this business to business? - When sending internationally, we can only export pallets business to business.
- Do I have all the necessary information for the commercial invoice? - This includes Shippers VAT/EORI, Receivers VAT/EORI, Reason for Export, Signature from exporter and their position in the company. Providing these details when booking with us will prevent any delays when going through customs.
- Does your recipient know you're using Direct Duties Unpaid (DDU)? - DDU means when placing your order, all duties and taxes are applied by customs in the destination country. We do not pay the duties and taxes for any pallets leaving the United Kingdom, this will be the responsibility of your recipient to communicate with the local customs and ensure all additional fees are paid.
- Is the contact information for your recipient correct? - It’s important that the contact information of your recipient is correct when booking with us. Local customs will use this information for duties and tax payments.
- Would someone be there at both collection and delivery point to assist the driver? - Drivers will not pick up or drop off a pallet unless instructed to. A signed consignment note is required to say the pallet has been picked up and delivered.
You can track your pallet delivery and find your item's current whereabouts with the quick and simple tracking tool.
Why not get a free quote and see for yourself just how easy it is to send a pallet to Portugal?
|250kg Standard Quarter Pallet||£265.93 exc VAT|
|500kg Standard Half Pallet||£290.90 exc VAT|
|1000kg Standard Full Pallet||£343.30 exc VAT|
What else do you need to know...
Do I need to deal with customs when shipping pallet from the UK to Portugal?
Yes. When you ship a pallet to Portugal, your shipment will be subject to customs regulations and fees. National Pallets will send you all the documentation you need once you complete your booking with us. Find out more on Portugal's Customs website.
How much does it cost to send a pallet from the UK to Portugal?
You can send a standard quater pallet (up to 250kg) for as little as £265.93 ex VAT. For more information on pallet prices and dimensions click here to get a quote
When should I book to ensure most efficient delivery?
Orders must be placed before 11am if importing or exporting to Portugal to qualify for quoted time scales. Standard delivery time is 6 days, however express 4 day services are also available