Send a pallet to Denmark from only £221.95
- Premium delivery services available
- Consignment tracking from collection to delivery
- Protect your pallet up to £25,000 with extra cover
Pallet Delivery to Denmark
Pallet delivery to Denmark has never been as simple as it is with National Pallets. We offer a fast and efficient services at competitive prices to all the main cities and principalities in Denmark. Book now and have your pallet delivered in just 6 days!
Denmark is a Scandinavian sovereign state in Northern Europe and they have one of the most competitive economies in the world. They have been very influential in the shipping industry with the design of the largest and most energy efficient container ships in the world and as a result their export and import traffic has increased significantly.
Shipping your pallet to Denmark is easy, but there are a few things you need to consider before your delivery can be made:
- Is this business to business? - When sending internationally, we can only export pallets business to business.
- Do I have all the necessary information for the commercial invoice? - This includes Shippers VAT/EORI, Receivers VAT/EORI, Reason for Export, Signature from exporter and their position in the company. Providing these details when booking with us will prevent any delays when going through customs.
- Does your recipient know you're using Direct Duties Unpaid (DDU)? - DDU means when placing your order, all duties and taxes are applied by customs in the destination country. We do not pay the duties and taxes for any pallets leaving the United Kingdom, this will be the responsibility of your recipient to communicate with the local customs and ensure all additional fees are paid.
- Is the contact information for your recipient correct? - It’s important that the contact information of your recipient is correct when booking with us. Local customs will use this information for duties and tax payments.
- Would someone be there at both collection and delivery point to assist the driver? - Drivers will not pick up or drop off a pallet unless instructed to. A signed consignment note is required to say the pallet has been picked up and delivered.
You can track your pallet delivery and find your item's current whereabouts with the quick and simple tracking tool.
Why not get a free quote and see for yourself just how easy it is to send a pallet to Denmark?
|250kg Standard Quarter Pallet||£221.95 exc VAT|
|500kg Standard Half Pallet||£258.88 exc VAT|
|1000kg Standard Full Pallet||£276.35 exc VAT|
What else do you need to know...
Do I need to deal with customs when shipping a pallet from the UK to Denmark?
Yes. When you ship a pallet to Germany, your shipment will be subject to customs regulations and fees. National Pallets will send you all the documentation you need once you complete your booking with us. Find out more about Denmark Customs.
How long does it take to ship a pallet to Denmark?
Standard delivery time to Denmark is 6 days. Orders must be placed before 11am if importing or exporting to Denmark to qualify for quoted time scales.