In the unlikely event your pallet has arrived damaged we do advise for the recipient to sign for this as damaged when accepting the goods, if this is not noted this may lead to your claim being rejected by the insurer.
Please send an email to [email protected] with your NAT number as the subject and the below documents. Claims for damage must be received within 7 working days of the delivery date or these will be rejected by the insurer.
The documents that will be required are:
• Proof of cost price- (invoice showing the price the items were purchased/manufactured for)
• Proof of purchase price (Invoice showing the price the items were sold for)
• Proof of weight (Weight of the Damaged contents)
• Photos of the damage
• Details Of Mitigation / Salvage / Repair
• Any further information that you can provide
Once the email is sent you should receive a response within 1 working day confirming your claim has been opened.