Unfortunately we unable to transport any items that fall within the following categories. If in any doubt whatsoever, please contact us for confirmation.
- All hazardous goods.
- Livestock or any other living creature.
- Controlled drugs.
- Machinery that contains oil.
- All flammable compressed gases.
- Any product or materials that may be dangerous or hazardous to handling staff.
All engines, gearboxes and other car parts are safe to be shipped through National Pallets providing they have been fully drained of all oil and fluids.
Restricted items into Europe:
- Alcohol - An inventory must detail exact number and size of bottles, exact alcoholic strength in percent and value of each bottle.
- Tobacco, Tea, Coffee, Toilet waters, Perfumes Foodstuffs in large quantity.
- Electronic items inc. Computers, Media (cd's, videos dvd's blu-rays etc and Stereos, must show serial number and provide proof of purchase date).
- Large amounts of handcrafts, Aerosols, Hazardous goods in certain quantities.
Prohibited items into Europe:
- Firearms, Ammunition, Explosives,
- Drugs and Narcotics,
- Live Plants,
- Any protected animal or species ie. Ivory, Snakeskin, Leopard fur.
- Pornographic material,
- Absinthe, Methyl alcohol and pure alcohol,
- Radioactive material,
- Wine, Grape juice and other various food stuffs in large quantity
- Paintball guns and air soft rifles.